Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

Poem: The Color Blue

The Color Blue
A Masterpiece By Ross
Blue, Blue, O wonderful blue
The color of the sky
The color of the ocean
The color... of blue cheese.

There are so many shades of this wonderful color
There's light blue
Dark blue
The color of jeans (assuming they're blue jeans)

Blue, a powerful color
A primary color
A color that can help make others

What you saw there was Blue
Blue doing what it does best
Blue acting unselfishly
Blue wanting to bring more colors into this world
Blue, just being blue

If you are ever feeling blue
Just remember: blue is feeling you
Its complimenting you on your selflessness
Telling you: while you may not appreciate yourself at the time, others do.

Blue, Blue, O mighty color blue
You always know what to do
You turn me green when I have the flu (best line right there)
You even help me tie my shoe. (rhyme)

Blue...
Blue...
How could I live without you? 

1 comment: